Here's a mosaic of some of my works in progress...


Do I really need to start another quilt?

Yes!! Fat Quarterly are having a quilt along and I can't miss out on all the fun. It starts this Monday and runs for four weeks. Click the button for all the details.

The pattern calls for a jelly roll or 2 for a larger quilt. I dived into the fabrics I already have and came up with my own 2.5 inch strips. It's going to be a very scrappy colourful quilt! I've had such a nice day sorting through my boxes to find all these rainbow colours. It'll be nice to use fabrics that I've had for ages but never had the right quilt for. And fun to use the ones I've bought in recent times and been busting to cut into. It'll be a good sampler of my stash to remind me of what my cupboards holds. I'm already thinking of calling my quilt "Stash Mish Mash"

Fat Quarterly has a Flickr site for participants to upload progress photos. So far the pictures of the fabrics people have chosen are so very different from each other. Won't it be fun to see how they all turn out.

Are any of you doing the quilt along? Let me know so we can all quilt along together. Bring it on!!