... has begun!!!


It's worth being part of the fun just to have this gorgeous button, designed by Amy from badskirt on my blog. Yes that's a real little quilt, only 4 inches big, so cute!! Our swap quilts don't have to be that small, phew! the minimum size is 12inches and we can go up to 24 inches.

The Doll Quilt Swap would probably be the biggest and most popular crafty swap in Flickr land. It's so popular the participants are chosen by a lottery but still have to have demonstrated current crafty photos on their flickr sites. Well, 2011 is my lucky year and I'm in!! I've just found out who my secret partner is so now it's time to start planning what I'll make based on his/her photos, favourites and comments in the groups discussions.

Here's a mosaic of my favourites and I've also made a Gallery of photos to help my partner know my tastes.


If my partner is stalking and lurking here - Helllooo!!! Thanks for taking the time to make something for me. I just know it'll be amazing!!

I'm off to do some more stalking and see if I come up with some ideas...

Very Excited!!! and a bit nervous too!!