For Halloweeen I thought we could have pumkin soup for dinner. But as I got the pieces of my lovely pumpkin soup set out I could hear a rattling sound ...

Rattle, Rattle... Was it in the big pumpkin? I took a deep breath and lifted the lid...
And a pumpkin witch flew out!!!! EEEKK!!!
But the rattling sound continued... rattle, rattle... was it coming from the butter dish? I took a deep breath and lifted the lid...
and found a Spooky Coffin!! But the rattling continued... Rattle Rattle... It seemed like the rattling was coming from it, so I took a deep breath and lifted the lid....
and there it was- a dancing skeleton rattling his bones and singing " Trick Or Treat, Trick or Treat, Give me yummy sweets to eat.."
I closed the lid, and decided we'd have pizza for dinner instead.


The fun little needle book and cute witchy card are from the lovely Barb from Fun with Barb blog. I was lucky to win them in a recent giveaway. Thank you Barb!! I'll be using it all year round, it's too cute for just Halloween.

Have a fabulous Halloooweeeeeennn everybody. Trick or Treat - I hope you have lots of yummy sweets to eat!!!