Look what I've got!!
Saffron Craig's Removable Wall Stickers!!
They're just like fabric with a protective coating and they peel on and off the wall so easily.

So easily in fact I couldn't resist peeling them on and off a few things...



Don't they look fun floating around my ducks. "Watch out ducks, there's colourful bubbles ahead!".

Then I moved them to the glass doors that open to our deck...

The glass made me think they would be a great way to spruce up a vase...

Imagine some branches hung with circles of Saffron's fabric to match the stickers. It would make a fun birthday tree.
I went off to my sewing room. I missed my stickers, so I peeled them off the vase and put them on my sewing machine and cover. Dressed to impress!!
But when Gbf realised the stickers had disappeared to my sewing room he said they should be on view where people can see them. How sweet is it that he likes them too!! So we put them up in our entrance where everyone who visits will see them.

It's lucky they're removable!! Who knows where they'll end up next.

Ahhh fabric, you can sew it, wear it, hang it and now you can stick it on your walls- what a cool thing to be addicted to!

I just noticed Saffron is having a Fat Quarter sale! And a special free postage in Australia for a little while, I'm not really sure how long so I'm just being vague about that.


Cheerio